Chicken Popcorn is a finger snack that you can easily prepare at homes
Ingredients necessary for the preparation of Chicken Popcorn:
- 250gms of Boneless chicken
- 2 tablespoon Cornflour
- 1 egg
- One cup Bread crumbs
- 1/4 tablespoon Salt
- 3/4 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tablespoon Black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Onion powder
- 3/4 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- Oil for deep frying
Preparation of Chicken Popcorn:
- Take a mixing bowl, add red chilli powder, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, masala powder, and salt.
- Mix well and adjust the salt and spice as needed.
- Cut the chicken to tiny pieces. Make sure you cut them to uniform sizes as this helps to fry all of them uniformly.
- Transfer the cut chicken to the seasoning and mix well.
- Now add the flour and coat the chicken with the flour.
- Pour the egg and mix everything well. Chicken should be very moist at this stage.
- Next transfer the bread crumbs. Mix well,
- Heat oil on a medium flame.
- When the oil is hot enough, check by dropping a small piece of bread crumb. It has to rise without browning a lot.
- Drop the pieces one after the other. Do not disturb them for about a minute otherwise, the bread crumbs may disperse in oil.
- Deep fry evenly till golden. Keep stirring after a minute for even frying.
- Drain popcorn chicken on a kitchen tissue and serve hot with ketchup.