Andhra Pepper Chicken Recipe is a delicious chicken recipe that you can serve either as a starter or as a side dish along with your meal. Try this recipe, if you are looking for a delicious chicken recipe.
Ingredients necessary for preparation of Andhra Pepper Chicken:
- 500 gm chicken drumsticks
- 10 gm turmeric
- 50 gm ginger garlic paste
- 100 gm green chilli paste
- Salt to taste
- 50 ml of lemon juice
- Oil to pan fry
- 5 gm cumin seeds
- 2 gm curry leaves
- 100 gm onions
- 50 gm coriander powder
- 50 gm crushed pepper
- 50 gm coriander leaves
Preparation of Pepper Chicken:
- Take chicken drumsticks with turmeric, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, salt and lemon juice in a bowl marinate it for 2hours
- In a kadai heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- After they crackle, add the chopped onions and saute till they turn golden.
- Add curry leaves, coriander powder and crushed pepper. Saute for 2 more minutes and add the marinated chicken.
- Sear on high flame, then reduce heat and cook for a further 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and cook for 2 minutes.
- Before serving garnish with more crushed pepper and coriander leaves.